Family Law Investigations
A reliable source of information during hard-to-elect dissolution processes throughout the dissolution process regarding the division of assets, the relative income of each partner, the partners’ earning capacity, changes in maintenance calculations, cohabitation after separation, and the best The question children’s interests remain relevant. We are your trusted resource for gathering, evaluating, and sharing the evidence you need to help you and your family navigate your journey Family Law Investigationsv. Our licensed private investigators understand the laws and regulations necessary to bring the evidence we receive to court.
Asset Location and Inspection
Dividing assets during a divorce is expected to be a “fair and just” process. At the beginning of the process, each party to the divorce is expected to fully and honestly disclose all assets. In divorces ordered for compensation or child support, there is still an obligation to notify each other of changes in income or expenses associated with the child. Our private detectives may have made inadvertent or sloppy disclosures by the parties. Yes, you may be asked to verify your assets if you need additional evidence. The parties may also have acted intentionally or even maliciously by hiding assets that require stronger evidence support. For more information and pricing, please visit our Assets page.
In the case of child support, Life’s partnership can significantly change the amount of child support. We are often tasked with proving coexistence Family Law Investigations. Use surveillance (and other investigative resources) primarily to get the evidence you need. For more information on monitoring and pricing, please visit our monitoring page.
Child Welfare and Safety
Nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of our children. It is not only the duty of parents, but also the duty of society. Atlantis Private Investigations has worked with state and federal law enforcement agencies to help identify and prosecute child molesters and perpetrators of domestic violence.
We have provided both testimony and documentary evidence to support the child endanger allegation and the violation of the court order Family Law Investigations. We also received multiple calls to assist law enforcement in finding runaway teens.
Alimony, Child Support and Album
There are several factors that the court considers in determining the amount of alimony or child support. Generally, any significant change in one or more of these factors that significantly affects your level of assistance is considered a “change of circumstances” for the purposes of applying for relief. For example, if your former partner starts a new job or gets a raise, the amount of support you pay or receive may change. Similarly, changes in your own income or certain expenses related to your child may affect your earnings. For most family law, this can be adequately handled through regular disclosure practices. However, the legal system relies heavily on the self-disclosure and honesty of the parties. Verification evidence is available if the situation requires external verification.
As a private investigator, we have handled many cases of infidelity or “cheetahs”. Family Law Investigations The signs are not difficult to spot. For example, change your phone habits. B. Don’t leave, add passwords, leave the room to answer the phone, or see text message patterns on your phone bill.
Changes in drug or alcohol use – spending more time with friends who use drugs or alcohol. Substance abuse is a major factor when it comes to potential infidelity. Also, changes in sexual behavior. Deviations in sexual behavior, or noticing that your partner has just taken a shower after coming home from work Again, these are just a few of the factors. These signs do not raise concerns on their own,Family Law Investigations but if patterns appear or significant changes in behavior occur, it is possible that some partners are cheating. ..
As a private detective, I use various intelligence gathering resources to arrest fraudsters Family Law Investigations. This includes surveillance, computer forensics, financial accounting, and other ways to eradicate fraudsters.
Some studies show that 65% of American couples have an affair or have an affair. Moreover, 85% of women who feel their lover is cheating are correct and 50% of men who feel their lover is cheating are right Family Law Investigations. Here are some factors to consider:
- * Sudden increase in time away from home
* Decreased sexual interest with you
* Cheating spouse is often distracted and day dreaming
* Cheating husband or wife is often “unavailable” while at work
* Cheating spouse attends new functions outside of work and wants to go alone
* Cell phone calls from you are not returned in timely fashion
* Cheating spouse leaves house or goes to other rooms to talk on the telephone
* Cheating spouse uses computer alone and secretly
* Cheating spouse asks about your schedule more often than usual
* Mileage on car is high yet he / she reports only short distance errands
* Clothes smell of perfume or cologne
* Cheating spouse gets his / her laundry done independently
* Unexplained payments on bank statements
* Cheating spouse has more cash on hand without accountability
* Cell phone bills contain calls with long duration
* Cheating spouse now has a phone card but never used one before
* Cheating wife or husband has unexplained receipts in wallet or purse
* Cheating spouse has suspicious phone voice-mail messages
* Cheating spouse has suspicious cell phone numbers stored or dialed
* Internet web browser history list contains unusual sites
* Cheating spouse begins to use new or free e-mail acc
* Cheating spouse is suddenly deleting e-mail messages
SPEAK WITH A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR Family Law Investigations
If you need a private investigator for a family law matter or infidelity, call or contact Atlantis Private Investigations for a free consultation Family Law Investigations.